Meeting Minutes – November 2015
Curtis Mohr K5CLM
Phillip Myers KF5SDX
Carol Myers KG5GSR
Melinda Early KF5ZGD
Ken Cowell KD5PQP
David Brain WW5Y
- Devotional by Ken Cowell.
- No secretary’s report.
- No treasurer’s report.
- A tech class will be beginning on Monday evenings.
- There will be no net on Thanksgiving.
- There was a discussion about the club Christmas party. It was decided to have the pot-luck style, Mexican food themed, Christmas party on December 13 at 5:00 PM, followed by the club meeting. It is important to note that this is the 2nd Sunday of December, not the 3rd.
- The club member contact sheet was passed around and updated.
- An announcement was made that we need more net control operators.
- The new system fusion repeaters are on order with an estimated delivery for December, near Christmas.
- We still need to put up a better antenna at the 2m repeater site in Alvarado.
- The Cleburne Christmas parade is December 4.
- The Keene Christmas Lights Parade is December 6. A discussion followed as to who can attend and where they will be stationed.
- Curtis Mohr provided training on frequencies and vibration.
- Meeting adjurned at 8:15 PM.