Meeting Minutes – May 17, 2015
- Gerald Mohr KC5PWQ
- Philip Myers KE5SDX
- Carol Myers KG5GSR
- David Brain WW5Y
- Gerald Peterson N4IUL
- Howard Campbell KC5ORL
- Ken Cowell KD5PQP
- Delmon Tucker KE5AWJ
8 Members Present
All club members are encouraged to return next month, September 20, 2015 ay 7:00 pm. Encourage all to attend. Also tune in for our weekly training net at 8 pm TAEC Net 443.125
- Ken Cowell KD5PQP Worship Talk Exodus 25:8 & 10. 8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. 10 And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
- Delmon Tucker, KE5AWJ, Secretaries report was reported by Carol Myers KE5SOX.
- Bob Hamilton, KF5LSY, treasurers report was not available.
- September 18-19, Cowboy Camp meeting, Rustic Creek Camp Grounds.Friday 4:30 to Meeting close. Sabbath 8:30 am till last meeting ends. Wear yellow vests and club ball cap. Need all the help we can get.
- Grow club to meet the needs of Projects.
- Gerald Peterson N4IUL announced his engagement to be married.
- Need more net control operators. Sub control when control fails.
- TAEC EVENT REQUIREMENTS updated. Gerald Mohr KC5PWQ has the original updated copy.
- David Brain WW5Y introduced a Yaesu system fusion repeaters for $500. Club passed a motion to invest in the system.
- David Brain WW5Y tech support provided Common Q Codes and Phonetic Alphabet
- New Bill HR1301 antenna placement made easier.
- Meeting closed.